Help Applying for Medical Licensure or Transferring a License

Medical Licensure Transfer Help – How to transfer a license to a new state

The process of applying for or transferring a medical or professional license is quite overwhelming. When you move to a new state, even if reciprocity is offered, taking advantage of this reciprocity is tedious and confusing. Busy professionals often lack the time to comb through all of these requirements, and to stay on top of all of the many tasks that are required.

This is where comes in to help! Since 2008, we have been assisting professionals in transferring or acquiring their medical or professional license. We have experience in many areas, and are happy to put this to work for you.

Licensure is a task that is often pushed to the bottom of the pile of things to accomplish. When a task is confusing or overwhelming, we are often reluctant to even begin. We understand, and can be your trusted assistant in this process.

How Does This Work?

When you finally complete an application for professional or medical licensure, that is just the beginning. After you have completed this first step, the plethora of additional steps can become completely overwhelming. Depending on each situation, these may include:
  •      Contacting past supervisors to confirm supervision hours
  •      Gathering certified official transcripts from educational institutions
  •      Contacting professional education providers to confirm certifications or continuing education credits
  •      Acquiring certified official test scores
  •      Contacting colleges and universities to obtain course syllabi.  This may be needed to confirm that courses on an applicant’s transcript meet the requirements of the state’s licensure qualifications.
  •      Contacting department heads to request a letter of explanation to determine if a course on a transcript (perhaps one where no syllabi is available) meets the requirements of the state’s licensure qualifications
  •      Getting study materials for a jurisprudence exam; and then acquiring access to the exam itself
  •      Discussing options with the licensure board if an applicant’s application is deficient in some way (ex: a required course was not part of professional’s schooling)
  •      Obtaining accurate records of any lapses in licensure
  •      Obtaining accurate documentation of any formal complaints, or other unique or personal issues
  •      Making sure license process is not getting unnecessarily held up in review
  •      And many more…

How Do I Get Started?

Glad you asked! You can enroll in our service online here. We will contact you by the next business day. Or, give us a call to order by the phone at 209-232-6222 , 209-208-5666 We look forward to hearing from you!

Frequently Asked Questions

We will be your partner in this process. As with any partnership, we will need your help. If your demographic information is recorded in a database like CAQH, that will provide a good starting point. If you’re missing some necessary information, we can help you to track it down. Throughout the process, we will do the bulk of the work, but we will likely need your involvement or insights at times.

Every project varies depending on the license type and the state you are transferring too. Contact our professionals to learn how we can help. Throughout the entire process, you’ll have access to all our work, including a digital record of emails, calls, documents, etc.

We have an online dashboard system that will provide you with every detail of how we are working for you. You will be able to see every phone call, email, and document. This provides 100% transparency.

You will be assigned a senior licensing professional, who you can call directly (M-F 8a-5p EST), or email anytime. You can also message us though your project’s dashboard. In summary, we’re accessible to you at anytime.

You definitely can indeed! We provide this service for those that are too busy or would just prefer to not spend their time on this tedious task. We help those that have more important things to do than complete every administrative task that is needed.niam.

You are 100% allowed to use our services, and using our service should not be viewed poorly in the eyes of a board. In fact, if you were working in a large hospital system, such help might customarily be provided to you customarily.

 We have the most experience with healthcare and medical licenses. If you have a non-medical license situation you need help with, give us a call! We would love to discuss your situation.

Yes! We are very familiar with the licensure process of behavioral health providers, including Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), and many others. We understand that a designation in one state (such as LPC, LCSW) might not be interpreted as the same level of certification on another state. We can help you navigate the headaches these nomenclature variants can cause.

No one can guarantee that the licensure board will approve your license. But we will make the process smoother and less complicated. We are experienced assistants who will help you get organized and assemble your licensure application in a professional package.

We certainly can help you! However, realistically, these processes often take more time than normal domestic license transfers.